How to set up Call Forwarding for Fongo Home
1: Log into your Fongo account at: https://account.fongo.com/login/
2: Click on Settings.
3: Near the top of the page, click Follow Me Settings.
4. Change Status to Enable.
Under the “Ring Mode” section you will notice 2 options:
- Simultaneous: All Follow Me numbers, including your Fongo Mobile number that was dialed by the caller, will ring at the same time, allowing you to pick up the call wherever it is convenient.
- Sequential: After your Fongo Mobile number rings and is unanswered, the call will be forwarded to the first listed Follow Me number. If the call isn’t answered at the first Follow Me number, it will continue on to the next Follow Me number and so on. If none of your Follow Me numbers have voicemail, the call will be directed back to your voicemail system.
Follow Me Mode
If you selected Sequential in the previous step, you’ll notice two options:
- Always Call Forward: will always forward incoming calls to your Follow Me number(s).
- Call Forward When Unavailable: will only forward calls when you are offline or decline calls.
Enter the phone number you would like to forward.
Note: You may get an error if your number is already being used by another Fongo account.
- You can forward to any North American number with a per minute rate of $0.03 per minute or less.
- When you forward to numbers that are not free, you must have World Credits on your account. All forwarded calls will debit your account balance by the per minute rate.
- You cannot forward to a phone number that already is a destination for call forwarding by another number. For example, if you and your wife both have Fongo mobile you both cannot forward your Fongo numbers to your home phone.
- We currently do not support call forwarding to numbers outside of North America.
- Follow Me settings will be automatically reset (turned off) for accounts which have not been used to place an outgoing call for 90 days.
- Fongo is not intended to be used primarily as a call forwarding service.