Knowing how to use your voicemail is an important aspect of having a phone. If we miss a call or can’t answer at a specific time, we need to have a voicemail to be able to receive those important messages. Fongo Mobile offers you a wide range of features so you can get those messages wherever you are. Our visual voicemail allows you to see your messages displayed in a list that you can delete, forward, or listen to in any order. This post will help you setup your voicemail, learn how to forward/copy your messages to an email, and show you the different ways you can check your voicemail.
Voicemail Set Up
Setting up your Fongo voicemail is super easy! Start by going to www.fongo.com and logging into to your account.
First, select Settings
And then, select Voicemail Settings
Once you have selected Voicemail Settings, you can begin to configure the many features available for your voicemail.
Voicemail to Email
If enabled, the Voicemail to Email setting allows you to have your voicemails forwarded or copied to your email. There are 3 options under Voicemail to Email, which include:
- None – an email will NOT be sent to you but the voicemail will remain in your Voicemail Mailbox.
- Forward – an email will be sent to you and the voicemail will be deleted from your Voicemail Mailbox.
- Copy – an email will be sent to you and the voicemail will be available in your Voicemail Mailbox.
Checking Your Voicemail
Get your voicemail messages, no matter where you are! The following are different ways you can check your voicemail:
- Dial*98 from the dial pad to manage your voicemail messages and greetings
- Call a remote number – with this number you can call from any phone and check your voicemail. You need to enter your voicemail password to access your voicemail.
- If you have the Fongo app, long-press the 1 button on the dial pad to call into voicemail, or select the voicemail button in the app menu.notepad