Included with Pro Upgrade
Hunt Groups are used when you need multiple extensions to ring together. There are two ring types:
- Simultaneous (at the same time)
- Sequential (one after another)
Example: A simultaneous hunt group includes Ext 102, Ext 105, and Ext 106. The hunt group is set for caller option #3. When the caller hears your receptionist greeting and presses 3; Ext. 102, Ext. 105, and Ext. 106 ring at the same time.
Creating a Hunt Group
To create a hunt group, you must send a request to our support team with the following information included:
- Member/extensions to be included
- Simultaneous or sequential? (If simultaneous, which voicemail should the call end on if no one answers? If sequential, please dictate the order that the extensions should ring)
- Which caller option(s) should this hunt group be assigned to
Note: You can setup as many hunt groups as you want. You can also assign 1 hunt group to multiple caller options, just let us know.